Visiting The Orchard Perth
A few tips and faqs to make the most of your orchard experience
GETTING TO THE ORCHARD PERTH
The Orchard is located in the Chittering Valley, only a short 45 minute drive north-east of Perth, Western Australia.
1378 Chittering Road
We recommend self-driving from Perth to the Chittering Valley, making use of the fast Tonkin Freeway which runs all the way from central Perth to Muchea. Once off the freeway, enjoy the scenic 10 minute drive.
Make the most of your Orchard experience with these handy tips:
- Fruit picking and the animal farm are only available as part of our experiences listed here
- Dress appropriately for the weather, as we run our experiences regardless of the weather
- Fruit and fresh juices are available for purchase from The Packing Shed
- The Packing Shed and Golden Grove Cafe can be visited without booking onto an orchard experience.
- ALL of our activities and events at The Orchard need to be pre-booked. Tickets are not sold at the door. Easy online bookings are available 24/7 to avoid disappointment.